Eastern and Western Europe including Russia. These are rough calculations and the numbers are up for debate. For instance in World war II, the estimate is that 3% of the worldwide population died. But nobody is certain, as there was mass immigration as well across the globe. And death tolls are used for political purposes after the war.
- World war I (about 16 million Europeans died)
- Stalinism (estimates vary from 1.2 million to 9 million Russians)
- World war II (about 50 million, but discussions continue on the number)
- Communism in Eastern Europe after world war II (estimates vary 10 – 35 million)
- Encouragement to have maximum 2 children per family in Europe
- Open borders to let in immigrants, who have children as much as possible
We stress these are rough estimates, simply copied from various sources (no primary research or in-depth study done on the numbers). The purpose is, that Europeans become aware of at least the size of the number (many many millions). This has been done to us in 100 years time. In developing countries they are laughing at us behind our backs, for how gullible we are.
How can intelligent and strong people be trustful for so long (or be so stupid)? Do we have no idea what has been done to us? No, most people have no idea. About 1% – 2% of the native population is aware and they are mostly sociopaths. Beware, an estimated 50% of the non-native Europeans is aware of this. Some of them speak up when you talk to them on the streets. We should listen and thoroughly rethink what is the truth.
- Blame of Europeans on poverty “done to others” on all other continents?
- Encouragement of hatred in developing countries against “the selfish West”?
- Continuous pressure for payment by Europeans to solve poverty elsewhere?
Why do we keep accepting this attitude? It is abusive against (the richer) Europe.
We are not against any form of immigration into Europe nor against any form of development policies (supportive) for developing countries. But we are saying the so-called globalist elite are trying to destroy Europe and the European people. We certainly do not deserve that.
It was Europe who fought for human rights across the globe (including abolishment of slavery). Why do some of the foreigners hate us so much? And they still want to live here? Policies have to be reasonable. Also, we are worried the financial support in third world countries is falling in the hands of only those who support the global elite (the 1% richest in those countries and the other freemasons over there).
Is media & political tyranny the new slavery (of entire country populations)?