- Fake news, we thought, was made-up news stories (hoaxes) in mainstream media and freemasons funded alternative media websites. It is often well-organized, well-planned, fully scripted. And many media “professionals” play their role in it.
- What the EU are trying to tell us, is that fake news is what critical thinkers spread informally across the internet, trying to “wake-up the masses”. Some of these “conspiracy thinkers” didn’t do their homework perfectly (but who does, we have made mistakes ourselves). So not all stories are 100% correct, even for those who try. But something tells us, the EU are worried about those stories that are spot-on right and are exposing the practice going on in Europe.
- Now the EU wants to do something about (2) critical thinkers, who write alternative theories to what the mainstream media is writing. They say they do it, because fake news can do damage. But they don’t do something about (1) mainstream fake news.
- What they should do, is make clear it is a crime, to write something knowing it is not true (unless fiction, satire). What they should do, is go after hoax news stories.
- The media is writing bullshit, to keep the masses occupied, including hoax terror attacks and made-up murder stories. At the same time, policies that are bringing down our countries, are sold by the media, as if it is a good idea.
Free Speech. The people think it means the right to say what you feel like saying. But freemasons consider “free speech” only the stories freemasons intend to roll-out into the world, with the world “free” referring only to freemasons.