- Our social system can easily be used to finance one person through various identities. One person can rent multiple social houses under various names and even file for social benefits. They can live in Hungary, while being part-time here.
- Crimes can be committed by one person, who can never be caught, as they have another identity they claim is really theirs. Victims have no chance of finding who “did it”, as they have left and live a life as someone else now.
- All government and media is corrupted, as they all “played along” for so many years. Nobody is clean anymore, not when they are working for the system.
- An Apartheid system is created between those involved in “the occult societies” and those living a normal life. The latter often working, and paying taxes. It is a hidden form of Apartheid, that many are unaware of.
- Politicians, judges, tv-personas, might actually be temporary fake identities. If so, they don’t care about what others think of them, as they will leave the identity behind the moment they want to or “the script” requires them to. Misbehavior has no consequences. Normal people do care about their image and the impact of their actions on future opportunities. But they don’t give shit.
- The quality of services in general decreases, as often without knowing one might be confronted by a person that is entirely not qualified and is just faking a job position, more or less like an actor would. It can go wrong, when confronted with a professional that really doesnot know what they are doing. Moreover, when consumers no longer trust so-called professionals, society is taking a step back: Can we count on medical staff, lawyers, judges, maintenance/repair technicians, ANWB-help, hotel staff, security agents, school teachers, police agents, etc etc. ???
- Who is paying the bills for people who spend their days hopping from one identity to the next, with limited time to actually work, and thus focusing on looks and small talk, wherever they go. Do they get paid? Who pays them and why?
- To develop excuses for their absence at work or anywhere else, fake identities make up stories: longterm illness, parents who are developing Alzheimer, road accidents etc. These are stories used to explain their limited work performance, but these are also stories that are energy consuming for colleagues. Colleagues of these people not only do the extra work for the “fake identity who is absent”, they carry the burden of deep emotional stories that somehow “sound odd”. It is negative energy, but it would be inappropriate behavior to question the “serious troubles” stories.
What would be the effect on society? A few people are told the truth. The rest is lied to over and over again. Normal people would usually not particularly like the fake identities (“something is off”), but as a group they really look down upon anyone who believes their lies over and over again. Apartheid. And the government supports the fake citizens who are most often not even doing a job.