What is a satanic culture? They continuously tell lies about literally everything. That is a normal way of conversation for them. But what else?
- They have an endless need for attention and roles as celebrities provide it.
- They feel powerful when treating others openly like shit (and get away with it).
- They enjoy aggressive behavior and love to torture others.
- They enjoy leaving others in the dark, keeping information to themselves.
- They enjoy aggressive sex and specifically sex with children and sex slaves.
- The women members, enjoy seeing other women and children being raped.
- They want to bring down Western civilization, because they hate our culture.
- They enjoy playing the role of the victim: crying and complaining loudly.
- One of their objectives is to reintroduce slavery, as they want to own people.
- They feel safer doing the above in a group setting, so their victims are helpless.
- They enjoy not doing real work, but seeing how others do all the work.
- They insist on being treated with respect, as they treat others with disrespect.
- They praise people for things they are not good at, to turn everything around. The ugliest tranny is “a beautiful woman” and the stupid fuck-up a “smart professor”.
- They enjoy destroying other’s property or rape or any other crime, after which they are the once’s offering help to the victim, since “someone did that to you! terrible!”.
- They enjoy the sense of power over other people, that comes from being disrespectful towards others, while the normal people are unaware of it (drugging people with food or gas, hidden camera’s, disguise themselves so no-one recognizes them, creating a scene yelling and screaming deliberately for fun etc. etc.).
Besides the above, they hardly have any skills. So in reality, they have no relevant skill set for a real job in the Western world. Other satanists provide them with jobs.
Most members are born in families that are satanic. Their parents learn the kids how to be part of this cult. Also, parents who keep their kids fully unaware so they can be sacrificed, get a high status in the cult, even when they are not popular at all by nature.
Most organized social movements are created from the organization of satanism, for instance communism, pop culture, hard rock culture, feminism, anarchy. Satanism tends to create movements like this, the moment they realize there is a need in society that they want to control (to avoid real people to make real social change, like emancipation of the working class or emancipation of women).