First, we apologize to Maud. She is struggling with yet another lawsuit, and likely prefers us to stay silent. But we can’t. On May 1, we have to be more careful, due to the Sleepnet laws. And these issues are too important to ignore at all. We have to continue.
- Laurentien Brinkhorst, is the daughter of former minister Brinkhorst.
- Some say, Laurens Brinkhorst was involved with Beatrix as her (love) partner.
- According to the media, Laurentien Brinkhorst is married to prince Constantijn.
- We already noticed, prince Constantijn and princes Laurentien look alike a lot.
- But princes Laurentien looks even more like professor Jo van Engelen.
We like to be clear. Princes Laurentien and prince Constantijn are not the same person.
Laurentien heeft haar ogen dichter bij elkaar staan. Haar neus is smaller over de hele linie. Verder valt op, dat bij Laurentien het stukje tussen de neusgaten meer naar de rechterzijde van het gezicht zit (voor u links), waardoor haar linker neusgat relatief groot is (voor u rechts). De neusgaten van Laurentien zijn meer zichtbaar vergeleken met Constantijn. Ook valt de huid tussen wenkbrauwen en bovenste ooglid bij Laurentien over haar bovenste oodlid, waar dat bij Constantijn beperkt het geval is. Laurentien heeft dit sterker aan de rechterzijde (voor u links). Voor de rest lijken de twee echtelieden sterk op elkaar. Ze zouden familie kunnen zijn.
Trivia? Fun fact. Princes Laurentien has similar facial features, to a professor of Maud back in the days in Groningen. Professor Jo van Engelen was a part-time professor in Groningen. He was there only one day per week. Though he hardly published, he remained there as a professor. Maud knew him from TBW-camp, the China research project and her work as student researcher at the faculty of Management and Organization. Only now she realizes, the really look alike. Identical twins almost.
- This professor did hardly ever publish an academic article.
- This professor did lecture a course, but he hardly ever discussed the content of the study books in detail. The lectures presented by him remained rather high level and filled with “interesting facts” and games.
They have similar eyes. The same nose. The same mouth. The same chin. Many of the same features. Both are very likely members of the same masonic movement, so anything is possible.
Why we write about it? We always thought Laurentien Brinkhorst had a very typical face, not like any other woman we know. But she also has a doppelganger. Fun fact?
Interesting or not? People who look amazingly identical to members of nobility and/or the royal family, show up in her life, for many years.