“Artists for Grenfell” was exact 11.666 dagen na concert “Live Aid” 1985

“Artists for Grenfell” (2017) sounds a lot like “Band Aid” (1985). And “Artists for Grenfell” is exactly 11.666 days after “Live Aid” in 1985. Is nothing real?

Het zal toeval zijn. Ik hoorde de actie van “Artists for Grenfell” en het liedje klonk qua stijl als “Feed the World” van Live Aid in 1985. De muziekindustrie. Connected.

1. Op 13 juli 1985 organiseerde Bob Geldof een benefietconcert. Er werd de welbekende single “Feed the World” opgenomen. Dat liedje heet officieel “We are the world”. Een hele rij popartiesten deed mee. Als een aftrap van een programma. Voor de kijkers thuis was het een actie om de hongerige monden in Afrika te helpen voeden.
  2. Op 21 juni 2017 is er een vergelijkbare actie gestart. Een hele rij artiesten. En een single die enigzins klinkt als “Feed the World”. Het is “Bridge over Troubled Water” van Simon & Garfunkel. Het is georganiseerd door Simon Cowell.

Tussen beide concerten zit exact 11.666 dagen. Hoe doen ze dat toch. Geduld?

This entry was posted in international, Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to “Artists for Grenfell” was exact 11.666 dagen na concert “Live Aid” 1985

1. EK says:

This would be too odd.
    Do you think it is going on since 1984 already?
    They need to plan the Live Aid beforehand as well.
    Else you cant get all these artists together being “just” Bob Geldof.

What else happened in 1984/1985 etc that could be related. One link is a coincidence. Two is odd. Three is a trend. Any other link between 1985 and now?

2. EK says:

The songs name is different…
    Live Aid : Do they know it’s Christmast time (We are the World; Feed the World)
    Artists for Grenfell : Like a Bridge over Troubled Water

3. EK says:

Simon & Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water

When you’re weary, feeling small
    When tears are in your eyes, I’ll dry them all (all)
    I’m on your side, oh, when times get rough
    And friends just can’t be found
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down

When you’re down and out
    When you’re on the street
    When evening falls so hard
    I will comfort you (ooo)
    I’ll take your part, oh, when darkness comes
    And pain is all around
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down

Sail on silver girl
    Sail on by
    Your time has come to shine
    All your dreams are on their way
    See how they shine
    Oh, if you need a friend
    I’m sailing right behind
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will ease your mind
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will ease your mind

Writers: PAUL SIMON

• Em says:

When this song is sung 11.666 days after Live Aid….
      Maybe we should interpret the text satanic?
      Raping and murdering the vulnerable?
      Am I going to far? Or are they? Anything is possible when fucked-ups get together.

4. EK says:

BAND AID (pleister???)

It’s Christmas time; there’s no need to be afraid
    At Christmas time, we let in light and we banish shade

DAVE
    And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy
    Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time

LEANNE
    But say a prayer to pray for the other ones
    At Christmas time
    It’s hard, but when you’re having fun

CHLOE
    There’s a world outside your window
    And it’s a world of dread and fear

KIM
    Where the only water flowing is the bitter sting of tears

DAN
    And the Christmas bells that ring there
    Are the clanging chimes of doom

DAVE Y
    Well tonight thank God it’s them instead of you

TOM
    And there won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas time

The greatest gift they’ll get this year is life

HARRISON
    Oh, where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow

BRONYA
    Do they know it’s Christmas time at all?

JACK
    Here’s to you, raise a glass for ev’ryone

WILLIAM
    Here’s to them, underneath that burning sun

GEORGIA
    Do they know it’s Christmastime at all?

Feed the world
    Feed the world

Feed the world
    Let them know it’s Christmastime
    Feed the world
    Let them know it’s Christmastime

Songwriters: URE, MIDGE / GELDOF, BOB

5. Kate says:

Bob Geldof is half Jewish like Cowell. 666 is a biblical number. Is this planned?
    And what does 11 mean.

6. am says:

When can we listen to real music from real people instead of this nonsense?