On May 22 in 2017, a suïcide bomber is said to have committed suicide in the foyer of Manchester Arena. It was immediately after an Ariane Grande concert had ended, at about 22.30h. (223). The police were called at 22.33h (22 and 33). It all took place in the foyer of the Manchester Arena. ISIS claims they did this and is proud.
We see a victim with bare feet again. She is holding a poster of Ariane Grande. Women walking around with wounds already taken care of (no visible wounds). The picture of “Manchester Arena Tonight” we added, just because it reminds us of Club Arena in Amsterdam (2Night), which is Hotel Arena in Amsterdam.
- The 22nd of May.
- 22 killed and 59 injuries: 81 in total (incl. suicide bomber).
- At 22.30h a bomb went off.
- The suïcide bomber mr Salman Abedin (22), was from Libië.
- The location of the attack: Manchester Arena.
- The arena is situated above Manchester Victoria station, so government.
- The arena was constructed for a (unsuccessful) bid for the 2000 Olympics.
- Singer Arianne Grande was born 26 juni 1993, in an entertainment family.
- Born as a Catholic, Ariane Grande is now Kaballa, so you know enough.
The previous attack in Britain was at 22 March, 2 months before, again 22. And yes, in 2 weeks are the elections in the UK. Like with Jo Cox, a pre-election attack.
The “first victim” we know by name, was portrayed with singer Ariane Grande, just 2 years ago (again 2). And what is the chance of a young fan that was portrayed (picture below), to also be 1 of the 22 killed? Her name is Georgina Callander (18). [We might see her again somewhere, without the glasses and improved teeth?]
Below a picture inside the stadium, with visitors walking around after the bomb went off. To the right, the bomb disposal team. I never knew they would have that written on a white truck, but they do. So far, I have seen nothing that actually shows us: there was a bomb and it went off.
Note: This has many signs of an organized event (hoax or false flag). And it took place in a stadium (Arena). Bossip? Piss-off [star] is what I read…
Note: On this website we recently suggested potential attacks in Amsterdam, among other places were mentioned Hotel Arena and in the old Amsterdam Olympic Stadium. Well, we were wrong. But the idea is cristal clear.