Emmanuel Macron won the French elections, with 66,6%. Really? 666. Are they that open about it? Even in France it is discussed on the radio now.
If we go along in that thinking, what can we uncover?
- Born on 21 December, 1977 (2112 and 77).
- Met his now wife, when he was 15 years old, at the Jezuit College he attended.
- In the beginning of his career, he worked for the Ministry of Finance.
- In 2008, Macron became a banker at the French bank Rothschild & Cie.
- In 2014, he became minister of Economics in France.
- In 2017, he wins the election with 66,6% of the votes. What about that?
- His wife (24 years older as him) supports him wherever he goes.
Are all politicians puppets?