I agree, the Stones’ Sympathy for the Devil is possibly an antisemitic song.

I agree, The Rolling Stones’ Sympathy for the Devil is likely an antisemitic song.

While at first the song seems just a celebration of the devil, when reviewing the examples, most of the events mentioned in history, include some Jewish involvement. These are events about which some people say “the Jews were behind it”. Of course, this might not be true for all examples, but of all the examples chosen “some people say”. While it is well-hidden and indirect, the song seems antisemitic.

Sympathy for the Devil – The Rolling Stones

Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul to waste
And I was ’round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Jesus Christ was killed by crucifiction, which is his moment of “doubt and pain”. The Last Supper of Jesus (on White Thursday, in the evening) was a Pesach meal (during Pesach Jews celebrate the exodus from Egypt of the Jewish people). According to the Bible, Jesus died after the Sanhedrin, the Jewish Council, had convinced Roman leader Pontius Pilates how Jesus needed to be stopped. The Sunday before, on the 8th of the month Nissan, Jesus had visited Jeruzalem and decided to fight the traders and bankers out of the temple. This made him rather unpopular with the Jewish Council. He was crucified on a Friday, five days later, one day after his Last Supper.

There is some discussion about the “exact date” the crucifiction would have taken place according to the Bible. Five days after the 8th of Nissan, is the 13th of the 7th month. Others value the meal of the Last Supper itselfs a more reliable interpretation, which would be be the Lamb sacrifies on the 14th of Nissan (14/7). The day of the 13th in the evening, is already the 14th of Nissan according to the Jewish calendre. Three days after his crucifiction, Jesus would have risen from his tomb (the 17th of the 7th month).

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

The process of the Russian revolution started in a way on Bloody Sunday (Red Sunday) on January 22 in 1905 (January 9 in the contemporary method of dating). The Imperial Guard slaughtered unarmed protesters who wanted to offer tzar Nicholas II their petition, marching to his Winter Palace to do so. The massacre changed a lot in Russia, leading to the event of the forced resignation of tzar Nicholass II from power on March 15 1917 (years later). Nicholas and his family were executed by the Bolshevikson 17 July 1918. As the Bolsheviks were inspired by the German philosopher Karl Marx (who was Jewish), some Russians still blame the communist era on “the Jewish” (and Leon Trotsky was also Jewish). Without extensive research I can not determine what powers formed the Russian revolution and communism, but I do know some Eastern Europeans blame the events (right or wrong) on “the Jews”. Anyway, again the date 17/7.

I rode a tank
Held a general’s rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

The Blitzkrieg refers to World War II, which to many, is a reason to believe the song can not be antisemitic. But realize, Hitler was partly Jewish and Hitler faked his suicide, to live a quiet life in South-America after retirement. In a previous article, I discussed the possibility of World War II being set-up by Freemasons. Many of the symbols applied in World War II were masonic.
Then again, The Rolling Stones themselves, their name is, well: The Stones…

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(Woo woo, woo woo)

I am uncertain of the meaning of this couplet. Crusaders fought in Jeruzalem between 1096 and 1272, which is longer than 10 decades. The objective was to protect holy places in and around Palestina against the Islam. As Muhammed lived around 570 -632 and most of the Royal families in Europe ended around WW1-WW2, it is possible that this part of the song refers to the crusaders. If so, the text suggests both Jesus and Muhammed were made from Judaïsm (not just started with the Old Testament).

I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
(Who who, who who)

Previously I have written about the assasination of John F. Kennedy. When this song was written by the Stones, during the recording of it, Robert Kennedy was also killed. As a result, the text changed to “the Kennedys” in plural. In my opinion, on November 22 1963, the first (deadly) shot at John F. Kennedy was fired by Jacky Kennedy, with a small gun against his head. Some say Jacky’s mother was also Jewish (born as Janet Levy), but I found no proof of that. Still, “When after all, It was you and me” sung by Mick Jagger, should perhaps be red “it was Jew and me (Stones).
The President’s Commission to investigate the murder of John F. Kennedy, the Warren Commission, was established on 29 November 1963, which is Black Friday, the day after Thanks Giving. Notice how the explanations found for the lyrics cover White Thursday, Red Sunday and Black Friday. Of course, this is again indirect and might never have been intended by the Stones.

Let me please introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(Woo woo, who who)

This couplet is most troublesome. The most likely interpretation I read, was about the Thuggees in India. This secret society cult that murdered and robbed millions of travellers in India, was stopped during British colonialism in India. The Thugs travelled in groups across India for 600 years. Although the Thugs socalled traced their origin to seven Muslim tribes, Hindus appear to have been associated with them at an early period. So far, I have found no source saying that the Thugs actually originated from Jewish origin. But given the rumours behind the other historic events, I also see no reason to exclude the option.
In any case, the Thuggees operated as a secret society, undermining the Indian society.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
(Who who)
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(Who who, who who)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what’s confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(Woo woo, who who)
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
‘Cause I’m in need of some restraint
(Who who, who who)

This last part of the ouroborossong is on the one hand straight forward: good and bad are eachothers opposing sides, of the same medaillon. The examples mentioned, are less straightforward. The profession of the police is not a traditional profession for Jewish people. However, there are many Freemasons in the police force. “All the sinners are saints” is simply a satanic point of view.
Heads is tails might refer to both sides of a coin (money), but could also refer to the freemason serpent, a snake that bites its own tail. downloadOuroboros, representing the unending cycle of nature between destruction, and new creation, life and death. The snake is an important symbol in higher degrees of Freemasonry.

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
(Woo woo)
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I’ll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
(Who who)
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down
(Woo woo, woo woo)
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
(Woo woo)
Tell me baby, what’s my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what’s my name
I tell you one time, you’re to blame
Songwriters: Keith Richards / Mick Jagger

So it is up for debate. Is this Stones song: about the Freemasons; about secret societies in general; or about the Jewish people? I do not believe the song is about a celebration of “the bad out there” in general, like indulging in drugs or sex or laziness or fighting. All examples mentioned are organized events with political consequences, most of them political murders. There is nothing spontaneous about it.

32613-4_lgThe song Sympathy for the Devil was recorded in June 1968 and released on 6 December 1968 on the album Beggars Banquet [BB]. The cover of Beggars Banquet is a toilet, likely from a bar or other public place. We notice a five pointed star, mentions of friendship and love, a peace sign, two crosses of which one with a round top (Ankh sign which is an Egyptian symbol for eternal life),  …

About maudoortwijn

Maud Oortwijn had been a target of organized gang stalking for many years. We believe this must stop, for her and for everyone else facing it.
This entry was posted in English language, international, Maatschappij, Media, Vrijmetselaars and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to I agree, the Stones’ Sympathy for the Devil is possibly an antisemitic song.

1. Jimmy is Back says:

John Lennon – God.

Het grappige is, dat hij vele voorbeelden noemt (waar jij niet in gelooft) die ook in de Devil van de Stones terugkomen. God vs Devil.

I don’t believe in magic
    I don’t believe in I-Ching
    I don’t believe in Bible *
    I don’t believe in tarot
    I don’t believe in Hitler *
    I don’t believe in Jesus *
    I don’t believe in Kennedy *
    I don’t believe in Buddha
    I don’t believe in mantra *
    I don’t believe in Gita
    I don’t believe in yoga
    I don’t believe in kings *
    I don’t believe in Elvis
    I don’t believe in Zimmerman
    I don’t believe in Beatles
    I just believe in me
    Yoko and me
    And that’s reality

2. AIBVD says:

Je hebt vandaag via deze post mijn interesse naar je vastgeroeste niveau omtrent je zogenaamde honger naar de compleet realiteit voorlopig weer eens zwaar doen afnemen Maud. Ik weet dat de vertekende perceptie waarmee gestudeerden zoals jij binnen deze status-quo onherstelbaar academisch blijken te zijn afgericht, bij jullie zo goed als altijd een ingekapselde gevoel van ‘hoogbegaafdheid’ bijna zelfgenoegzaam doet vooruit proclameren. Ik zou je echter ook het volgende willen meegeven waarbij je absoluut hebt te accepteren, dat zij pas tot de wijste worden bevonden, die tijdens het toenemen van hun inzicht er steeds meer overtuigd van raken over veel minder intellect te hebben beschikt dan waarmee tijdens de periodieke achterlijkheid zo dikkenekkerig arrogant werd opgeschept..;

“We may never know the truth about Jesus Christ, but it’s possible that Jesus was a Jew who came to similar conclusions as my mother. Jesus may have found it difficult to believe that an all-powerful God would be as vengeful and violent as the Jewish religion makes him appear to be. Take a look at the Old Testament, or the Torah, or the Talmud. The Jewish God behaves like a spoiled brat who loves to torture and slaughter people. Why would anybody be attracted to such a violent and psychotic God? Jesus may have come to the conclusion that God is actually wonderful and loving. And once Jesus started promoting this philosophy, some of the other Jews decided to abandon Judaism and switch to that particular philosophy. The rabbis may have worried that Jesus was going to cause a significant percentage of Jews to abandon Judaism, and so they arranged to have him killed. Unfortunately for the rabbis, when they killed Jesus, all they did was kill his body, they didn’t kill his philosophy. His philosophy had already been transferred into other people’s minds, and so it continued to pass from one person to another. The philosophy changed slightly as it was passed around, and eventually it developed into the Catholic Church. Many people of other religions were attracted to it, and so they abandoned their particular religion and switched to Catholics. Life provides us with tremendous opportunities. We have different philosophies to choose from, different nations to live in, different activities to select from, and lots of different people to associate with. When we’re very young we do whatever our parents tell us to do, but as teenagers we start to experiment with drugs, or sex, or alcohol, or sports, or some other activities. We all discover that we enjoy certain activities and people more than others, and eventually we settle into a lifestyle that we like the best. This concept seems obvious, but a lot of people don’t seem to fully understand it. An example are the people who considered rock ‘n roll music to be the devil’s music. Rock ‘n roll music started becoming very popular in the 1960s. A lot of adults notice that the audience at concerts for Elvis Presley, the Beatles, and the Rolling Stones tended to be young and unbelievably obnoxious, at least compared to the audience of other types of music. The audience at rock concerts would scream uncontrollably, and many of them had problems alcohol or other drugs. Many of the women in the audience would behave like female animals who would line up to let the dominant male have sex with them.” READ ON

3. waterman10 says:

Wat een hoop flauwekul……………..illuminati stront…………alles met 1 doel.
    Mensen weghouden van een lief hebbende God en het liefst ook nog God wegzetten als een of ander boeman.
    Dat kan alleen maar het werk van lucifer zijn, precies zoals de bijbel de misleider noemt.
    John Lennon was ook zo’n een illuminati luciferiaan devilworshipper net als de stones.

4. waterman10 says:

Moet je die flapdrol daar nou zien:

5. Jimmy is Back says:

Hou de Devil-song eens tegen de Vrijmetselaars meetlat Maud.

– Hitler en Stalin waren Freemasons, lekker stel was dat.
    – De moord op JFK heb je al tegen de Metselaars meetlat gehouden, dus?!
    – De naam van de band is The Stones: “wont you guess my name” Who Who?
    – De naam van het album is BB. dus 22.
    – Every cop is a criminal (mason)
    – Just call me Lucifer (Illuminati)
    – Heads is tails (er waren toch meerdere zaken met munten, zoals CCA Putten, Bont, Calvi)
    – De cover van de album is een WC, sorry, water infrastructuur? En die tekens op de muur is geen standaard WC-tekst, maar de symbolen komen bekend voor.
    – Staat er niet FRATERS op de piping? Broeders?
    – In het laatste refrein noemen ze zelfs “Honey” wat toch van bijen komt?

6. AIBVD says:

“Hoogebegaafd en academisch dat gaat toch helemaal niet samen enfin elkaar afzijken is puur amsterdams het zwarte saturnus anus holl ander mest vaal der vrij mestelaren lager kan je niet zinken dan low lands i am ster damned.

Zo had ik het inderdaad nog niet gezien Bas. Letterlijk betekent I Am Ster (van David) Damned dus..; Ikbenhexagramvervloekt?!

7. Hotmail or Coldplay says:

Can you do an analysis of this song? coldplay?
    can Chris Martin be Bono with lotsa make-up or something?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

COLDPLAY (isn’t that Bono’s voice???)

I used to rule the world
    Seas would rise when I gave the word
    Now in the morning, I sleep alone
    Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
    Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes
    Listen as the crowd would sing
    Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!

One minute I held the key

Blew down the doors to let me in
    Shattered windows and the sound of drums
    People couldn’t believe what I’d become

Revolutionaries wait
    For my head on a silver plate
    Just a puppet on a lonely string
    Oh, who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing

Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

• Initial Thoughts says:

I used to rule the world
      Seas would rise when I gave the word

—————————–

seas would rise? the moon does that physically in the tides.
      else, only in the old testament seas are opened and closed and also noach.

i used to rule the world? so far, no empire formally covered the entire world, until the last few centuries where the Illuminati do but not formally (global elite -rulers of the various countries- secretly plan world history together). Catholicism covered and covers a very large part of the world as well, but never the entire world. Hollywood definitely covers a large part of the world, and communistic countries (so to say closed) were also led by jewish thinkers (communists), like Hollywood is to some extend Jewish. European countries also covered a very large part of the world, in colonial times. European royalty back then, they were (are) linked family trees, so in a way it is a group of people who ran Europe in colonial times. When they drew back from these countries, decolonization, it is unclear with what agreement they retired from the non-European regions. Europe was definitely stronger in terms of military powers, so perhaps there were secret agreements made. The UN? Not a world government officially and they are more active than ever.

• Initial Thoughts says:

Now in the morning, I sleep alone
      Sweep the streets I used to own

————————–

Now in the morning, I sleep alone ????

that is odd, as most people who sleep alone refer to the cold dark night, not the morning. so does he not sleep alone at night but sleep alone in the morning??? [odd]
      does he sweep the streets in the morning (and sleep alone during the night)? [lowpaid government jobs I would say, like garbage disposal is]
      The 2 sentences also remind me of being in prison sleeping alone early rise in the morning, doing community services. gangs own the streets but when they get caught?

• Initial Thoughts says:

And I discovered that my castles stand
      Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

———————————————-

The first interpretation is that the castle is build on pillars that can not survive the elements, like salt and sand, that dissolves when rain. Fun fact Amsterdam is known as the city build on pillars in water, but that has nothing to do with this.

Pillars of salt? Lots wife? Looking back at the desirable “bad life”?
      Pillars of sand can not face the elements like water and wind, they fall down
      But sandstone pillars can and they are made of small drops of water with minerals
      (Als stalactiet en stalagmiet elkaar raken ontstaat een zuil)

Natuurlijke grotten met stalactieten (ijspegelachtige vormingen die hangen aan het plafond) en stalagmieten (vormingen die vanaf de grond omhoogrijzen) vindt men in regio’s waarin afzettingen liggen met hoge concentraties kalksteen (calciumcarbonaat). Calciumcarbonaat is een slecht oplosbaar zout, dat in water in evenwicht is met zijn ionen.

• Coldplay noach Q says:

I used to rule the world
      Seas would rise when I gave the word
      Now in the morning, I sleep alone
      Sweep the streets I used to own

I FEEL THIS IS NOACH
      RULE THE WORLD; SEAS WOULD RISE; HIS DRUNKEN EPISODE

• Coldplay noach Q says:

I used to roll the dice
      Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes
      Listen as the crowd would sing
      Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!

———————————

I FEEL THIS IS ABOUT THE JEWISH IN JERUSALEM WHEN JESUS WAS KILLED

• Coldplay noach Q says:

Nope.
      Apostel Peter mentions Noach in both his letters, so it cant refer to Noach
      Unless you take into account the next sentence where “all is a lie”.
      In that case it is about Noach.

• Coldplay noach Q says:

For some reason I can’t explain
      I know Saint Peter won’t call my name [he did mention Noach twice]
      Never an honest word [so maybe the before is not true?]
      But that was when I ruled the world

—————–

Saint Peter is also the first pope.
      Saint Peter was given the key in Mathew 16 by Jesus.
      He was promised his church was build on this rock (not pillars of salt)
      So perhaps it was about Noach, Jesus and St Peter?

————————————-

One minute I held the key
      Next the walls were closed on me
      And I discovered that my castles stand
      Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

8. Initial Thoughts says:

I used to roll the dice
    Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes
    Listen as the crowd would sing
    Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!

————————–

it reminds me of new testament. Jesus chasing the gamblers and loan sharks from the temple in Jerusalem. this event later caused him to be crucified, as he became unpopular with the money makers in Jerusalem. It was the crowd that decided it was Jesus to be crucified and Barabbas the other convict to be released due to the festival celebrations. The old king (Jesus was said to be the king of the jews) is dead, long live the king. His crucifixion is what became the story that inspired so man followers, Jesus taking away the burden of sins from the world for us all. Long live Jesus for that.

9. Coldplay I used to says:

NOACH:
    I used to rule the world
    Seas would rise when I gave the word
    Now in the morning, I sleep alone
    Sweep the streets I used to own

JEWISH ELITE IN JERUSALEM AT JESUS DEATH:
    I used to roll the dice
    Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes
    Listen as the crowd would sing
    Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!

SAINT PETER:
    One minute I held the key
    Next the walls were closed on me
    And I discovered that my castles stand
    Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

just a thought idea

10. Coldplay I used to says:

That can be Jesus talking to Peter, as Peter tried to prevent Jesus capture with a sword, trying to shield him, later on he became the mirror of Jesus as the first pope and being crucified upside down (mirror image as well).

“Be my mirror, my sword and shield”

11. Coldplay I used to says:

Revolutionaries wait
    For my head on a silver plate
    Just a puppet on a lonely string
    Oh, who would ever want to be king?

————————————————-

when i hear this i can only associate with the likely reality that today most kings and queens and political leaders are puppets on a string, played by actors (often from wealthy families, so into the elite) but they are scripted full every detail. so a revolution is nothing more but a fake death of a fake king or queen. they never had that much power really but they run the risk that the script requires them to die or disappear. if the death is fake or real is really a risk for the actor playing the role of kings.

• Coldplay I used to says:

Nope this is likely about John the Baptist.
      Around the time of Jesus some thought John the Baptist to be the savior (not Jesus).
      John was captured and beheaded and his head on a silver plate, as requested by Salome.
      This prevented the threat of a revolution, as John had many followers.
      Who is the puppet on a string? (John?)
      Or the subking Herod Antipas who ordered John’s death? (Galilee part of the Herodian empire, which was again part pf the roman empire).
      Was Herod feeling lonely thus weak for the seduction of Salome?
      Who wants to be a subking like that?
      Antipas divorced his first wife, which St John did not appreciate.
      Another weakness was, that he drunkenly promised Salome she could ask himn anything, after which Salome decided to ask for the head of John on a plate.
      Herod Antipas is also know for building the city Tiberias, which he made the capital city of his empire. It became a Jewish religious centre after Jerusalem was destroyed.

12. Coldplay I used to says:

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
    Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
    Be my mirror, my sword and shield
    My missionaries in a foreign field
    For some reason I can’t explain
    Once you go there was never, never a honest word
    And that was when I ruled the world
    —————————
    When we read this, the options I think of are:
    1. Roman empire
    2. Catholic Church
    3. Jews
    4. Jesus followers

13. Coldplay I used to says:

bible is a lot about the war between jerusalem (children of god) and babylon (death, evil, the devil).

14. Vatican Roman Catholic Q says:

But the pope, is he a christian or jewish?
    we had mostly jewish popes the past 100 years right?
    christianity is very different from judaism, but the pope is jewish
    so is the pope a christian ?

15. Vatican Roman Catholic Q says:

It was a wicked and wild wind
    Blew down the doors to let me in
    Shattered windows and the sound of drums
    People couldn’t believe what I’d become

—————–

what is this about anyone?

• Bono Martin says:

sorry but this is bono it just is
      so chris martin is an actor or something
      how can two voices sound so similar not possible

by the way, the painting in the back of the video is the most famous painting from the french revolution. the french revolution was the last revolution where the leaders ended in the middle of a market place and the guillotine cant be faked, they show the face to the crowd. so that was a real revolution. afterwards all others likely have been more fake?

Liberty leading the people with half naked Marianne.

16. Babel says:

The Babelonian tower was blown down by a storm according to Jub 10:26.
    The sound of drums is also a marching music
    But of course, there were no glass windows back in the days
    People couldnt believe what I d become
    Anyway, babel or babal is all about creating confusion talking in different directions so nobody understands anymore what is going on.

17. Babel says:

The story of the Babylonian tower always comes to my mind when I realize how many hoaxes and bullshit stories are pushed upon us, followed by hoax controlled opposition, who comes with another big and complex story, just to make sure we all discuss how either ernest louwes or the other guy killed weduwe wittenberg and nobody realizes it might all be just one big bullshit story to keep us way too occupied.