On 22 November 1963 John F. Kennedy was shot in Dallas, while driving in an open Lincoln car towars Dallas Market Centre for a lunch meeting. Below two pictures taken exactly when the first shot was fired at his head. Personally, I am convinced this was done by Jackie. It happened at Dealy Plaza in Dallas.
In above two photographs it also is clear, that the window next to Mrs Connally (left of the car) is pulled up, for about 20-30 cm. As they are supposed to ride in an open Lincoln car, so everyone can see the president, this is odd. The window blocks the view a bit.
They say Harvey Lee Oswald was located in the Dallas School Book Depository:
- Why would he shoot from a government building? Chances of getting away diminish.
- Why would he chose this as his “sniper nest”? (behind the boxes)
- Why would a professional sniper position himself, looking into the sun!!!
In the Zapruder film, the shadows of the pedestrians watching, point towards the building where Lee Harvey Oswald is supposed to be positioned. This means he, a sniper, would be watching the street for the attack of his life, yet: into the sun. Why would he do that?
Who would have an advantage at Dealey Plaza?
This is the location where Kennedy was shot (link). So think about it: Who would have an advantage to chose this location, with an assasination attempt on a president?
The Zapruder film, providing an excellent video of the attack, was shot by Abraham Zapruder. He filmed the presidents car from a small grass hilltop at Dealey Plaza (here). Somehow, not too many people are viewing the president at this location, mostly because you only have a clear view from the grass next to the road.
When looking at the map of Dealey Plaza, it is obvious that:
- All buildings surrounding the shooting are government buildings.
- There is no residential real estate with views on the shooting.
- The distance from the JFK car to the closest buildings is considerable (e.g. the public hearing the shots wouldnot know where to look to decide where it came from).
- There are many locations a sniper would consider, but all of them further away.
- There is no building from which anyone can look in the president’s car, from above.
Why would a lone gunman chose this location? That doesnot make sense.
ps. The Zapruder film was shot by Abraham Zapruder, a Russian-Jewish immigrant, who lived in Brooklyn untill 1941. In 1941 he started a clothing company at Dealey Plaza. Abraham Zapruder was a Freemason, some source tells me he was a 33rd degree Freemason.
pps. Dealey Plaza was named after George Bannerman Dealey (1859–1946), also Freemason.