On the day of the UK referendum, another attack took place in Germany Viernheim. A socalled lone gunman attack the people in a cinema.
- The gunman was masked, unclear is why.
- Socalled 25 injured, unclear is how.
- The gunmans objective is unknown.
- Viernheim is a Brundtlandstadt.
- Major Matthias Baaß (since 1997, a long time to be major).
- The Kinopolis logo is red, grey, black and it contains a sphere. These are occult symbols.
The number 23 was referred to before, in Brussels (22/3) and Orlando (22.30h).
What movies are in theatre at the moment the attack happens?
- X-men. Apocalypse.
- Me before you (note the red, black and white in the picture). Phoenix rising.
- Money Monster. About corruption in finance (with agents Clooney and Roberts).
- The Conjuring. Geesten in Enfield, London, 1977. Based on a true story. It never became clear if the victims were faking poltergeists in their house or they were real.
- Erlosung (salvation, which is again an Endtimes theme in Christianity).
- Central Intelligence: “After he reunites with an old school pal through Facebook, a mild-mannered accountant is lured into the world of international espionage”. I see some resemblance with my personal story.
- Warcraft. The human race against the orcs race. Based on video game.
It is not a 100% match, but many movies refer to the Endtimes and Recovery of human life. Then again, many movies are about the theme of some sort of fight and/or recovery.
So far, I have not seen enough to declare this a hoax attack in Viernheim. But I also have not seen anything that suggests it is real. It was at the pictures. And I see the colours red, white, black, blue and yellow. These are the primary colours, across the posters.
In the media there are some action pictures, with scared victims running away and armed forces in action outside. We don’t see any real proof of threath or voilence. We don’t even know the name of the lone gunman yet. We just have to believe it is real.
The attack took place on Thursday June 23 2016, at 2:45 p.m. It is a Thursday afternoon. Most movies are cartoons. The programms (movies) played at that time were: Ein ganzes halbes Jahr (started 15.00h); Central Intelligence (started 14.45h); Angry Bird (started 14.30h, cartoon); The jungle book (started 14.30h, cartoon); Zoomania (started 14.30h, cartoon); Einmal Mond und zuruck (started 14.45h, cartoon); Die Winzlinge (started 15.00h, cartoon).
On June 23, there are no school holidays yet. School holidays in Hessen start on July 18 (just three weeks later and the cinema would have been crowded with kids). In Germany, schools generally end relatively early at 13.30h. At the movies, one should expect mainly kids and youngsters at 14.45h in the afternoon on a weekday. But normally, cinema’s are not too crowded in the afternoon on a weekday. Why would he chose this timing?