Is there anyone who takes these people serious? This is a hoax.
- This is not a family broken by grieve. It just is not.
- Notice the colours: red, white, black and blue (Masonic colours).
- The rose in the sister’s shirt and in the letter “A beautiful Yorkshire rose”.
- The necklace with the heart, similar to Christine Grimmie and Paris.
- The stone necklace of the sister.
- The focus on: “that which unites us and not what divides us” (sure).
These people do anything to sell-out Great Britain. The only thing missing is celebrities playing “Imagine” from John Lennon. The present generation of politicians throughout the Western world are not worth our time. Let’s ignore their bullshit and start rebuilding Europe.
The location of the memorial was at the statue of Joseph Priestley
- Born 1733 in Birstall (UK).
- Scientist and philosopher.
- Priestley is claimed to have rediscovered oxygen.
- Supporter of the French revolution (which was controversial in the UK).
- Believed science would lead to progress, which would result in the Christian Millenium (1000 years of Christian rulership, after return of Jezus Christ), e.g. Eindtijd.
My guess is, local Freemasons have high regards for this man. So I am not surprised, the memorial for Jo Cox is not at the site where she was attacked, but at Market Square.
Finally I have found the exact location of this statue of Joseph Priestley. It is not at Market Square (as sources write), but not far from Market street (link). It is between Low Lane and Chapel Street, at the north end of Market Street.