The Bataclan just after the attack. What do we notice?
- No bullet holes in any parts of the furniture.
- The red drapings on the ballustrade are still perfectly okay.
- All the lights are working. Most lightbulbs break with explosions?
- There is no blood on the clothes of the victims, only on the ground.
- There are no visible wounds on the victims.
- Why do most victims have their feet towards the camera?
- There is an odd “dragging” trail of blood across the floor.
- The “dragging” trail starts and returns to the stairs left, where one enters the dancefloor in the middle.
- Most victims are on the dancefloor area and to the right, close to the stage. You would expect most victims to be where the gunmen enter the building and start shooting, so on the left in the picture.
- When a crowd tries to find their way out, you expect many items lost on the floor, like glasses, baseball caps, purses, jackets, shoes etc.
- There are no (spilled) drinks anywhere, at least I don’t see them.
- When is the picture taken? Why dont we see any police or CSI?
- I don’t see patterns in the blood stains, like footsteps or smears.
- I can not find any 300 AK-47 shell casings.
- Who made this picture and WHEN was it taken?
When 87 people are killed, you would expect at least 250 people to be heavily injured. Where are the severely injured victims? I only see people dead (inside) or people who are doing okay (outside). Those I have seen outside on other pictures, seem not severely wounded.
By no means, do I want to show disrespect to those hurt during these attacks, but the official stories do not add up. Like a terrorist attack, media misinformation is also a terrible thing to do to a country.
I can only hope more people will wake-up and help uncover what is going on in Europe these days, before this beautiful continent is gone.