- Mentions corporate corruption (but forgets to say 9/11 and ISIS are fake!)
- Mentions economic crisis (but forgets to say it was created (!) by banks and politicians)
- Wants to delete politics at country level (but overlooks the option of a system clean-up)
- Talks as if he wants to give power to the people (his measures have the opposite effect)
- Pro-mass-immigration (everyone with a more realistic view is considered “backward”)
- There is no good or evil, everyone is a bit good and a bit evil (in a way, but not serious!)
- We should be totally altruistic (more altruistic than we are now, that tends to suicidal!)
- We needs a massive ideological shift (kill our own culture for the good of the world)
More government to me seems not the answer, because we have a corrupt government creating problems (and then giving hand-outs to the poor, while increasing the costs of general services). The answer of Russell Brand is not to get to the route cause and stop the corruption of the system. He is giving “hand-outs to stop the bleeding” increasing the size of government.
Why doesnot Nigel Farage mention that Russell Brand has been dating a Rothschild? When Russell Brand attacks the present (banking) system, it is so easy to reply.
The same corrupt parties who are taken the wealth of our nations through created financial problems, also set-up the mass immigration flows. I am not against some immigration. I stand for equal rights, but the present size of inflow is destructive.
He is not even funny. How come he gets the media attention, even internationally???
Brand? He works for the same people that set-up ISIS and other terrorist attacks. They first create these problems. The effects of these problems (terrorism, poverty, and mass-immigration) is what Russel Brand is trying to make acceptable. And all he wants the people to do is to: detach from politics; accept mass-immigration; long for a simple life; and be happy with social housing and other government programs (local initiatives). Small communities. Slowly the masses become like farm animals, without realizing it.