- These climers do jump off a cliff, wearing a wingsuit and a parachute. The wingsuit might help to make sure they get away from the cliff edge. Before they are at 300 metres altitude, they will open a parachute and land as expected. The location will be not too far from where they started the (parachute) base jump.
- All shots where you see them actually jumping off a cliff, as in 1:28s in the video, stop after a few seconds film, during which we see them base jumping downwards as expected (due to gravity on earth). There is no footage of a person jumping off the cliff, going down and then up again, because: it is not possible in a wingwuit like this.
- At 3:47s we see someone jumping off the cliff and opening a parachute after a few seconds (3:52s). This is all they do! (And that in itself is an extreme sport)
- Other film shots are likely made by drones; while paragliding; or taken with a camera turned a 90 degrees angle. The story of extreme sporters as “wingsuit pilots” is a hoax.
- So Dean Potter and Graham Hunt did not die after flying for 30 to 45 seconds in a wingsuit. We are being lied to by park rangers, media and socalled extreme sporters.
Why this is not possible, while paragliding is? For 3 main reasons. 1) The “wings” are not large enough, compared to the weight of the body. 2) The wings are attached to the parachutist directly, which will put too much pressure on the body (in case the wings would be large enough to fly). 3) the cliff itself is not high/steep enough.